Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blue Step


If I put the two words 'Global Warming' in Google Search, the return was around 74,400,000 for websites 788,000 images 1,300,000 news and 64,200 web indexes. Yep! though I am only a person who lives in the developing country but I really concern about this problem. This year, I feel my country hotter than before. I couldn't explain how hot it is. Anyway ironically, I'm writing this blog in my air-conditioned bedroom. My office is air-conditioned. Though I'd like not to turn on cooler in my car, I can't stand the hot weather, sunlight and Carbon Monoxide so I have to open air condition.


Some people own the excuse for themselves in this kind of problem. Like me, I know the problem but I don't want to know. An inconvinient Truth, isn't it? But hey! the giant economic country like "USA" didn't sign The Kyoto Protocal!?! I know this problem is not only for one country however environment is polluted mainly by the big countries. I've got this information from Al Gor's documentary.

How am I suppose to help this kind of problem?

I just ask myself anyway I think I should believe Garadiel [LOTR] as she's said
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. "

Try hard to save the world in my small step. I wish I can.

No comments: